For we walk by faith, not by sight

Hello everyone, God bless you. We want to share what has been going on with our family. The last time we sent an update was in April, and we were in Sonora awaiting the arrival of our baby.

• Elisabet • 
Our baby was born on May 14. We thank God for her life. She is a very healthy, beautiful, and joyful girl. 

•Ensenada• 
God provided a job at CCBC (Calvary Chapel Bible College), the place where my wife and I studied 10 years ago. Since June 1, we have been here serving God. I am helping with the construction of a new building and also sharing devotionals and Bible studies with the students.

During this time I have had the opportunity to share the word of God in different places. 
Every week we drive to Rosarito to congregate at our church. I have been able to support some Sundays in the ministry for new believers. It has been very encouraging to return to our church. Our children, Israel and Abigail, have enjoyed it very much. 

We are very grateful to God for this time in Baja California. It has been very good for the whole family to spend these months here serving, seeking direction, and being encouraged by the word.
Three years ago, my family and I went to Aguascalientes for a conference. There, I was introduced to some people, including Pastor Elias Lee, a Korean missionary who has planted three churches in the city. Since then, we have been in contact and I have had the opportunity to visit his church, preach, and meet the congregation. 

A few months ago, when we were still in Sonora, he called me on the phone and invited me to serve alongside him as a youth pastor. I was honored, and I told him that I would speak to my wife and we would be praying.
• Aguascalientes • 
After praying and having confirmation from God, we have decided to accept the invitation and move to Aguascalientes. I want to remain faithful in what God has called me to do and always have a heart ready to plant churches. As I have learned from my pastor Mike Vincent, I believe with all my heart that the main way God uses to reach cities is through reaching families in the local church. At the end of this month of November we will be sent by our church, CCR. They will pray for us to go out and begin an adventure of faith in this city of one million people. 

• For we walk by faith, not by sight • 
This is a verse that we have embraced and are literally living. Three weeks ago, we bought the plane tickets, and we are going to move on December 7. Our church will support us with an offering, which we are very grateful for! Moving to Aguascalientes requires a lot of expenses to settle in. We still don't know how God is going to provide, but we are trusting in God's faithfulness. He is faithful, and he always will be! We have always seen it in our family. 

Thank you very much for reading this. We ask you to continue praying for us and for Aguascalientes. If you would like to support us financially in any way, please contact us. 

God bless you. Eduardo, Linda, Abigaíl, Israel and Elisabet.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dios es bueno

God is Faithful

November 2016