Mexico - English

We are happy to share this small update!
Thanks to God we made it to Mexico and a few days ago we have begun to start getting organized and involved here in Sonora. As you already know, we had to leave Nicaragua before we planned. After praying and asking God for direction we decided that it was best to return to Mexico for a time.

Working Construction
The bible teaches that the Apostle Paul worked with his hands (Acts 18:3) as he simultaneously served in the ministry. I give thanks to God because in such a short time he provided a job for me. I began to work in construction four days a week. Although it is very hot in Sonora, I am content to be doing this. 

My wife Linda had her first doctor’s appointment here in Sonora. Thanks to God, she is eight months along. She is content to share this time with her family and to be helping in her parent’s church. Yesterday she began to teach a home study for women and it will be every Friday. 

Teaching in the Mount Saini Church
I am very grateful with God for permitting me to teach in a church that is just beginning and where the majority of the people are new believers. I began a class of discipleship on Fridays with the men. On Wednesdays or Sundays I shared with the congregation and it was a blessing and encouragement for me to continue serving God in this way. 
Helping with the Construction at the Church
Mount Saini Church is under construction. There is no electricity, flooring or roof. But it is beautiful to see God is providing for this place. This week we put on part of the floor. Two days a week I am volunteering in the construction of this place. 



Prayer Requests
*In this moment our greatest need is God’s provision for medical expenses of our baby Genesis Abigail.
*For my wife, Linda, that God would continue to give her strength and health these final weeks of her pregnancy and for the birth with God’s favor will take place in just a few more weeks. 


Thank you for your prayers. We love you. God Bless you,
You can write us at: nicaragua.fernandez@gmail.com

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dios es bueno

God is Faithful

November 2016