August 2016

May God bless you all. The truth is this year has been going by very fast. My family and I have been so thankful to God for all of His blessings. We are so pleased to share with you a bit of what we have been doing these last few months.

On the fourth of July, my family and I started taking an eight-week intensive training course for future church planters at Calvary Training Center. Pastors from Mexico and the United States come and give different classes, like: Spiritual Leadership, Basic Biblical Doctrine, Planting Churches Biblically, How to Prepare a Sermon, Inductive Bible Study, Apologetics, etc. I also have the opportunity to put what we have been learning into practice through community outreaches. It is a blessing to be in the Bible College again, but now with our daughter, Abigail. She is in a class along with other babies and her teacher, Meche, learning about the love of Jesus as well. We will finish the course on August 27th. 
I am very pleased to present our friends to you, Tyler and his wife Eunice. I met my friend, Tyler, four years ago in the Bible College in Ensenada, and now he and his wife have heard God´s call to go together with us to Guadalajara and help us to start the church in February 2017. Tyler is a missionary and an excellent translator that was in Ecuador for 3 years. God has trained him up as a Bible teacher. He and his wife have a special talent for youth and children’s ministry. We thank God for His provision for them. Tyler got a good job in Guadalajara as a math teacher. Once we finish the training that we are going through together as a team, here in Tijuana, they will leave for Guadalajara in order to start to work, establish themselves, get to know the community, and share the gospel with the people. We are very thankful to God for this beautiful family that has the same heart as us for reaching Guadalajara for Christ. 
I thank God for Grace Children’s Home, the place where we serve full-time. They have been very flexible with our work schedules during these two months, so that we can be here in the training. On Tuesday afternoons I share the family devotional with all of the boys and girls. On Fridays and Saturdays we go to help out in different areas. We really enjoy serving in the orphanage. God has placed a special love in us for each one of the children.
I also give thanks to God for my church, Calvary Chapel Rosarito, which believes in the calling that God has on my life. It is a blessing that my pastors are equipping me to fulfill this calling. On Wednesdays, I serve giving classes to 12-year-olds and on Mondays I help at the welcoming table, receiving the people who are at the church for the first time. My wife, Linda, really enjoys serving and learning with other ladies in the women’s Bible study, Peacemakers.

Prayer Request
For the new church in Guadalajara, Capilla Calvario Esperanza Viva (Calvary Chapel Living Hope). May God begin to prepare the hearts of the people who will be saved.
Thank you for your support and prayers. May God bless you!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dios es bueno

God is Faithful

November 2016