November

Hello family and friends!
I am truly impressed by how fast time flies by. Our last update was in June! I want to share with you about what God has been doing in Guadalajara.
Church:
We are studying 1 John on Sundays and the book of Acts on Wednesdays. Seeing the brethren growing in their knowledge of God, developing their gifts, and starting to get involved in serving in God´s work gives me great joy.
I am thankful for our church, Calvary Chapel Rosarito, visiting us. They really encouraged us, and it was a blessing for everyone. They helped us to remodel our sanctuary. We also had evangelism, an outreach for children, a marriage conference, a women´s conference, and baptisms.
Missions:
On November 2nd we had our church´s first mission trip. We went to Tuxpan, Nayarit (about 4 hours away from Guadalajara). This village suffered flooding due to Hurricane Willa and one of its rivers overflowing. People went up on their roofs for safety since their houses were underwater. Thanks to the Church´s and friends´ support, we brought a van full of food for the families. We also shared the gospel and many accepted Christ as their savior. We invite them to assist Abimael´s church. He is a local pastor who we were also able to bless. Thank you for your support. As you can see, they lost almost everything, but now they have Christ and the hope that He offers, even in the middle of difficult times. Please continue praying for them.
My time in the Church:
Being a pastor is an adventure every day. Being able to see firsthand how God is working in the lives of people encourages me to continue being faithful to my calling. A week ago, our neighbor Anita died. Months ago, I had the opportunity to bring her to the feet of Christ. Our community is learning more and more that the church is a place where they can find love, peace, and hope from God. Another thing that I like to do is visit the brethren and encourage them in whatever they are going through.
Right now, I am counseling a married couple from the Church that is in divorce proceedings. Next month I am going to officiate my second wedding as a pastor. All of this is by the grace of God.
Thank you for your support and being a part of what God is doing in Guadalajara. 
God Bless you.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dios es bueno

God is Faithful

November 2016