God is good

The first thing I want to share in this update is that God is good. 
My heart is very grateful for the people who support us in prayer and financially to serve God in Guadalajara. Thank you!! Some of these people spoke with me and told me they could help us to get started and support us for a year, a time that is over. After praying and asking God for direction, I knew that I needed to work, not only to provide for my family but also to be more generous with people that God has put into my life. I made a business plan that I shared with my pastor, and he encouraged me with these words: It is a great plan. It is normal for a pastor to have a job. It is also true that eventually the church should provide for you and your family. But that takes time! So I shared this plan with 3 people who have always believed in me and have also been very generous to my family! They had the confidence to be partners and invest in me. Thank you very much!
In May we started a small family business. Thank God it is going well, and little by little we are gaining customers and improving the store. 
We are in downtown Tlaquepaque in a good location. We sell tejuino, lime sherbert, chopped fruit, flavored water, natural juices, and chocolate milk. We also want to have different snacks to make it a snack store.
I work half of the day, in the mornings, and my sister helps me in the afternoons. This way, I can have a source of income and at the same time not neglect my calling as a pastor. I can continue to look after the Lord's sheep as well as spend time with my family.
I am also very thankful for what God is doing in His church here in Guadalajara. We are studying the book of Acts on Wednesdays and Colossians on Sundays. We have two services on Sundays, one at 12 and the other at 6 pm. It brings me joy to see that the people are growing in brotherly love with one another, and how they are having the desire to serve and be a blessing. Without a doubt, God is in our midst. 
Once a month, we have a men´s group and a women´s group. 
Every Saturday we minister to approximately 40 children in the club Marc 10​​-40. 
We also started a time for prayer. We pray 30 minutes before the start of the Sunday services, to ask God to bless the service and to encourage one another.
I would like to ask you to please pray for this new business, that God would continue to prosper it, so that I can pay my friends back at the end of the year.Also, please pray that God continues to bring more people to the church at the second service.Thank you for your prayers and love for us. God bless you.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dios es bueno

God is Faithful

November 2016